The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Vieilles vignes de Carignan 20%, Carignan jeunes 25%. Syrah 35%, Grenache noir 20%
- Soil : Sols argilo calcaires en terrasses et de sols de graves très filtrants.
To be served with authentic and gourmet dishes, meats, stewed, roasted or barbecued.
Keep for two or three years. To be served between 15 and 18°.
Delicious with game dishes, fine beef or lamb, sweet and savoury cooked meats, stuffed quail, duck with cherries, curry, roast pork with prunes...