Very dark purple color, brilliant with garnet reflections. Complex nose with notes of black fruits, black pepper, zan and violet. Round and balanced attack, perfumed with spices, flowers and fruits. The tannins are fine and well present. The wine is delicious and greedy.
The word of the Winemaker, Laurence Rigal :
The alliance of all our red grape varieties for the best of the fruit!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Aude
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 30%, Syrah 20%, Carignan 15%, Marselan 15%, Grenache10%, Cabernet Sauvignon 10%
- Soil : Sols d'alluvions récents et très filtrants
To be served with many dishes, meats, summer cuisine, foreign cuisine between 14 and 16°.
Drink now or can be kept for 2 to 3 years.
Delicious as an accompaniment to many dishes, cold meats, tapas, meats in sauces, roasted, grilled, exotic dishes ...
THE LATEST COMMENTS