Château Dutruch Grand Poujeaux Chateau Dutruch Grand Poujeaux - Rouge - 2015
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Dutruch Grand Poujeaux
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Moulis-en-Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 58% Merlot, 35% Cabernet-Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc
- Soil : 90% graves garonnaises situées sur le plateau de Grand-Poujeaux et 10% sols argilo-calcaire
Ideal to open one hour in advance. Can be enjoyed now, and can be kept for another 6 to 8 years.
Serve between 15 and 16°C
Many possible combinations: grilled meats, cold cuts, salmon, tuna, chocolate desserts...