Château Emeringes Château d'Emeringes Juliénas "Vieilles Vignes" - Rouge - 2017
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Emeringes
- Year : 2017
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Juliénas
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.7°
- Grape : Gamay noir
- Soil : Sables granitiques
Serve between 17° and 18°C.
Ageing potential: another 4 years.
Perfect with a roasted rooster, guinea fowl with cabbage, partridge or pheasant. Can also be served with roast beef.