Château Fleur Haut Gaussens 100% Cabernet Franc "La Bergeronnette" - Rouge - 2016
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Fleur Haut Gaussens
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Serve at 16/18°C. To be enjoyed now on the fruit but also has a 10 year ageing potential.
Perfect to surprise your guests during an aperitif, with red or white meat.
The Wine Estate
Château Fleur Haut Gaussens
Our family estate, Château Fleur Haut Gaussens, is located on the right bank of Bordeaux near Fronsac and has been in my family for over four generations. With more than 100 years of experience between them, my parents Pierre and Nicole, provide daily advice and perpetuate tradition and know-how, while with a more visionary spirit, I bring originality and modernity. The result is an atypical range of wine, which is off the beaten track and which mixes originality with personality, quality, precision and regularity.