Château Fleur Haut Gaussens 100% Malbec "La Viminière" - Rouge - 2016
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Fleur Haut Gaussens
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Malbec
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Serve at 16/18°C. To be enjoyed now on the fruit but also has a ageing potential of 8 to 10 years.
To impress - This will surprise you
Ideal with a chestnut capon, a leg of lamb with honey or a roast beef with shallots
Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS