Château Fleur Haut Gaussens Château Fleur Haut Gaussens - Rouge - 2014
A beautiful wine more elegant than powerful, with aromas - very expressive, black fruits, violet, flint, with harmonious tannins and beautiful freshness.
The word of the Winemaker, VIGNOBLES LHUILLIER :
A beautiful wine more elegant than powerful, with very expressive aromas, black fruits, violet, flint, harmonious tannins and beautiful freshness.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Fleur Haut Gaussens
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 90% merlot, 5% cabernet franc, 5% cabernet sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
Made for pleasure, it can be enjoyed with friends as an aperitif or with good authentic cuisine.
Ideal with a meal made from red meat or in sauce, marbled cheeses or even with a chocolate cake.
THE LATEST COMMENTS
Ce millésime 2010 commence tout juste son apogée!