Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Fourcas Dupré
- Year : 2012
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Listrac-Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 47% Merlot, 47%Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Cabernet Franc, 1% Petit Verdot
- Soil : Graves Pyrénéennes, Graves Argileuses et Argilo-calcaires
Drink now or wait several more years. The peak is around eight to ten years of age. Serve at 17°C.
Will be very appreciated on grilled red meat, dishes with sauces or matured cheeses.