Château Fourcas Dupré Cuvée Hautes Terres Château Fourcas Dupré - Rouge - 2014
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Fourcas Dupré
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Listrac-Médoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.8°
- Grape : Merlot 79%, Cabernet Sauvignon 21%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaires et graves argileuses
For a lunch or dinner with friends. Drink immediately or keep for 3 to 4 years. Serve at 17°C.
To impress - To be kept - To be drunk immediately
Grilled or roasted meats (red and white), fish in sauce, but also cheeses (camembert, brie) or cold meats.
Aperitif - Foie gras - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS