Château Gourdon Terrasse à l'Ombre - Rouge - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Gourdon
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône Vilages Suze la Rousse
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15.5°
- Grape : Syrah 65%, Grenache 35%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaires, Limono-Sableux
This wine should be drunk at 17°C after airing for one hour.
Terrasse A l'Ombre is best enjoyed with stuffed poultry, mature cheeses, grilled meats and fresh mushrooms.
The Wine Estate
Château de Gourdon is surrounded by 50 hectares of picturesque vineyards spread over the gentle slopes of the Côtes du Rhône and Côtes du Rhône Villages appellations. The estate is located in the heart of the southern Rhône wine region, close to the town of Bollène. nThe first wines in this area date back to 1870. Many families have since devoted their affection and dedication to the production of fine wines proudly bearing the C.D.R. designation, remaining true to the tradition of the greatest respect for nature and maintaining the magnificence of the château. Today, Château de Gourdon is building on this great heritage to create an even more prosperous future. New tools and energy are being injected into the production of modern wines, maintaining the tradition of quality and unique character.