Château Gourdon Vase Pierre - Rouge - 2018
Its plum colour with ruby highlights evokes blueberries and candied cherries. Its delicate mouth offers a beautiful acidity, supple tannins and a pretty palette of aromatic herbs. The persistent finish is reminiscent of violets.
The word of the Winemaker, Borce Ilioski :
A blend of 65% Grenache noir and 35% Syrah, this wine is in the tradition of Rhone Valley wines. The vines grow on clay-limestone soils, which give them both power and roundness.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Gourdon
- Year : 2018
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15.5°
- Grape : Greanche noir 65%, Syrah 35%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaires
Vase de Pierre goes very well with southern cuisine
Perfect with grilled summer vegetables, braised poultry with Provence herbs, leg of lamb with olives
THE LATEST COMMENTS