The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Grand Moulin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières-Boutenac
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Carignan 40%, Mourvèdre 30%, Grenache 30%
- Soil : Le Piémont du Pech Ténarel à Boutenac
Serving temperature 18 to 20° C, keeping 10 years. To be enjoyed with meat, poultry and game.
A cherry red dress. A nose of small red and black fruits, with notes of sweet spices and vanilla. An elegant mouth, with a soft matter, well polished and melted tannins. Serving temperature 18 to 20°, keeping for 10 years. To be enjoyed with meat, poultry and game.