Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Grand Moulin
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 80% Syrah, 20% Grenache
- Soil : Terres rouges, argilo-calcaire, situation de micotaux. Exposition Sud-Est.
Drink now or keep in the cellar
Perfect with feathered or furred game, poultry, red meat...
The Wine Estate
Château Grand Moulin
Château Grand Moulin is 35 years of history. The adventure began in 1985, when Jean-Noël Bousquet acquired 24 hectares and set up a private winery on the site of an old mill on the banks of the Orbieu River. Today it is Frédéric Bousquet, a young winemaker, who took over from his father in 2014, and is at the head of the estate. Château Grand Moulin is a large and vast vineyard, a mosaic of terroirs, wines sold and recognized throughout the world, and one of the leaders of the Corbières appellation. 130 hectares of vineyards located around Lézignan-Corbières, 30 km west of the Mediterranean, in the Corbières Protected Designation of Origin area. 250 parcels located within a 10 km radius 7 distinct terroirs or agronomic units. 5 red grape varieties: syrah, grenache noir, carignan, mourvèdre, cinsault. 6 white grape varieties: vermentino, white grenache, roussanne, muscat petits grains, muscat of Alexandria, bourboulenc.