The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Grinou
- Year : 2011
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire - éboulis
A professor of Oenology once said: "A good wine is always good: from the beginning, when it is young, and for a long time. You have to know how to drink it step by step""
To drink now or to keep (it stains the bottle a little, as in the past.)
Perfect on meats such as a lamb aumônière or a guinea fowl leg. Also goes well with game such as a pheasant pie.
And why not drink it au naturel, with a good slice of organic wholemeal bread and a fruity Comté or a cheese from the Pyrenees?