Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Guilhem
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Limoux
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Chardonnay
- Soil : Calcaire
To be enjoyed today, this wine will improve to gain a buttered taste in the coming months.
Serve with monkfish, salmon or shellfish, or with a pink veal nut.
The Wine Estate
Château Guilhem has been a family property since 1878, located in Malviès, between Limoux and Carcassonne. Today, the fifth generation, represented by Bertrand Gourdou-Guilhem, is in charge of the Château and makes it prosper. 35 hectares of vines grown organically, adjacent to the property and leaning against the Malepère massif, produce the wines. This particular massif, located in the West of Languedoc and benefiting from a certain proximity to the Pyrenees, influences the grape varieties: we only use Atlantic grape varieties (Merlot, Cabernets and Malbec) in our vineyard. It is this particularity that gives us the nickname of "the other Languedoc" ! in addition to this climatic particularity, the soil of the Malepère is essential to the production of our wines. The name of the massif comes from the stone that makes it up, which in Occitan is called "mala peyra", the wrong stone... to build! Indeed, very brittle, it does not allow construction but lends itself perfectly to the cultivation of the vine. In winter it soaks in moisture to give it back to the plants in summer, protecting them against any hydric stress and allowing them to keep the wines fresh.