Château Haut-Goujon Lalande-de-Pomerol Haut Goujon - Rouge - 2018
94/100 Decanter - Gold Paris 2019 - Gold World Wine Selection Canada 2020 - 89/100 (well recommended) Wine Enthusiast 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Haut-Goujon
- Year : 2018
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Lalande-de-Pomerol
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Graveleux-sablonneux-argileux
A wine to be opened during a meal with friends or family. To be drunk now with a potential of 10 to 15 years of ageing.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
A wine which will accompany a rib of beef, dishes in sauce, game...
Foie gras - Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS