Château Haut-Goujon Montagne Saint Emilion de Haut Goujon - Rouge - 2013
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Haut-Goujon
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Argilo-sablonneux-graveleux
A wine to be taken out for any occasion and for every day. To be drunk now, with a potential of up to 10 years of ageing.
Will be perfect on a potted chicken or filet mignon...
The Wine Estate
Welcome to Château Haut-Goujon, in the Lalande-de-Pomerol and Montagne-Saint-Emilion appellation areas. I am Mickael Garde. I run this family business with my sister, Corinne. Four generations have succeeded one another here, including that of my parents, Liliane and Henri Garde. They passed on to us beautiful values such as perseverance, sincerity, generosity, and especially love and deep respect for the land. These values have guided our choices and have always led us to be open and curious. Over the years, our wines have continued to evolve. They fully express the potential of our atypical terroir. They are made without added sulfites or with the minimum necessary for their character and personality to fully assert themselves. To date, my partner Valérie has joined us and helps us in this adventure. My mother Liliane, who lives on the estate, remains present. As for Hicham, he has been taking care of the land and the vines for several years. A great team to take up a great challenge! From a know-how to a know-how, our wines resemble us and are generous and sincere.