The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Haute Brande
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil : Côteaux Argilo calcaire
Serve chilled, between 7° and 9°. To be drunk within two years.
Refreshing as an aperitif, ideal with a seafood platter, pleasant with goat cheese!