Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Chateau Hostens-Picant
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sainte-Foy-Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon 50%, Sémillon 40%, 10% Muscadelle
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire, silex
Serve between 12/13°C. Cellaring potential from 7 to 10 years.
The combinations are many and varied: white meats, veal blanquette, scallops, fish in sauce, cheese, etc.