Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Chateau Hostens-Picant
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation :
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sauvignon 55%, Sémillon 40%, 5% Muscadelle
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire, silex
Serve between 12/13°C. Cellaring potential from 7 to 10 years.
The combinations are many and varied: white meats, veal blanquette, scallops, fish in sauce, cheese, etc.
The Wine Estate
All the work at the estate is focused on taming the vineyard. It is essential to listen to it, to let it live at its own pace and to give it the necessary energy to reveal its full potential. The multi-exposure of the plots of land, where plateaus and hillsides follow one another, ensures the optimal quality of the grapes. The soil is mostly clay-limestone and allows the vintages of the Château to assert their power and their length in mouth. The flint offers a beautiful tone and a minerality ideal for the elegance and the balance of the wines. The grape varieties produced on the estate are the following: - White grape variety: sauvignon blanc and gris, sémillon and muscadelle; - Black grape variety: merlot, cabernet franc and cabernet sauvignon. All the work in the vineyard is done in accordance with the principles of sustainable agriculture. It is a daily commitment that is fully anchored in the philosophy of the domain: "Quality, quality, quality again!"