Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Chateau Hostens-Picant
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sainte-Foy-Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Merlot 80%, Cabernet Franc 20%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
An exceptional ageing potential of more than 20 years of age. Recommended serving temperature between 16 and 17°C.
The ideal food and wine pairing is red meat, semi-dry cheeses and any form of gourmet cuisine.