Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Jouvente
- Year : 2008
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Graves
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot : 60% ; Cabernet-Sauvignon : 35% ;Cabernet Franc 5%
- Soil : sols sablo-graveleux et argilo-graveleux
Young Dandy with character and very pleasant, he will mature over the years. Serve at 18°. Opening 30 min before tasting.
It will go very well with grilled meats, a rack of lamb but also pressed cheeses.
The Wine Estate
Here is in a few words what Château Jouvente represents: - It is a family property of 8.7 hectares, in the heart of the Graves Appellation in Bordeaux, of which 6.7 hectares are dedicated to the production of our red wines and 2 hectares to our white wine. This property belongs to the Gutmann family since June 1, 2016 and is managed by Benjamin Gutmann. - The practice of responsible agriculture: we do not use any herbicides, we follow a bio-control program and we will have the High Environmental Value certification in 2020. We harvest by hand. - A young estate that is becoming a reference in its appellation: a) Our wines are typical and emblematic of our appellation (fruity and elegant but also with character) and regularly win the appellation competition "le Trophée des Grands Crus de Graves". b) Our vintages, both red (from 2008) and white (8,000 bottles/year), allow us to offer a diversified selection of high quality wines. We currently have three types of red wines: Château Jouvente (barrel-aged), La Source / La Fontaine de Jouvente (tank-aged) and the New Generations vintages (Solal, Noam, Elias) in full vinification. A strong presence in starred and gastronomic restaurants in Paris, Bordeaux, Brussels and Luxembourg. Member of the Maîtres Restaurateurs association since January 28th. c) We have a clay-gravel and sandy-gravel terroir. Our soil is both fresh and poor, which allows our vines to benefit from a long ripening cycle and to encourage deep rooting. - A place of artistic and cultural meetings, in Illats and in Paris. Thus, we welcome artists and events in our domain (concerts, festival hosting, photo and painting exhibitions, poetry, fashion shows, etc.).