Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château la Bastide
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache 50%, Mourvèdre 50%
- Soil : Terrasses du quartenaire avec gros galets roulés
Drink now or keep for up to 5 years.
Perfect with raclette, veal liver fried in white wine, turkey with ginger or poularde with chestnuts.
The Wine Estate
Château la Bastide
Château la Bastide is located in Escales (1120) on the Terrasses de Lézignan. In the north of the Corbières appellation, our terroir is on clay-limestone terraces from the quaternary period with large rolled pebbles of alluvial origin. Our wines are elaborated with the greatest care from the vineyard to the bottle. Labelled HVE3 (High Environmental Value Level 3) since 2019, we have started the conversion to Organic Agriculture. The Bastide extends over 180Ha in one piece with 60 Ha of vines. 70% AOP Corbières and 30% IGP Aude Hauterive. Our 14 wines (white, rosé and red) are on the fruits and silky tannins with the greediness in the end of mouth. Here are the cultivated grape varieties : Syrah, Grenache noire, Mourvèdre, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Roussanne, Bourboulenc, Vermentino, Viognier, Chardonnay.