Château la Bastide GAUJOR / Médaille d'Argent Concours Terre de Vin 2022 - Rouge - 2020
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château la Bastide
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 69%, Merlot 30%, Cot 1%
- Soil : Terrasses Argile-Calcaire du Quaternaire bien exposées, enrichies de galets roulés
Serve as an aperitif or with everyday meals. Can be enjoyed now and kept for up to 3 years.
Aperitif dinner, tapas, vegetables or grilled meats. Ideal for everyday cooking with red meat or pasta. Perfect for an aperitif or a festive meal between guests.