Château la Bastide SYRAH Vieilles Vignes / Médaille d'OR Concours IGP FRANCE 2022/ 89 points( Robert Parker) - Rouge - 2020
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château la Bastide
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Aude - Hauterive
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah Vielles Vignes de 60 ans
- Soil : Terrasses du Quaternaire avec gros galets roulés. Exposition Sud/ Sud-Est.
To be enjoyed now or kept in the cellar for a few years.
This wine goes perfectly with Mediterranean and spicy cuisine. Perfect for cooking with wine, red meat in sauce or grilled meat.