Château la Bastide TERRAFORT / Médaille d'OR aux Concours Terre de Vin 2022 - Rouge - 2017
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château la Bastide
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc-Cabrières
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : Syrah 80% Grenache 20%
- Soil : Terrasses argilo-calcaires du quartenaires avec gros galets roulés
To be enjoyed during a meal to share with friends and family. Wine to keep until 2028.
A new fruity red wine. Terrafort was awarded at its release by the prestigious Terre de Vin 2022 competition. Remarkable.
Terrafort will accompany red meats and game for the greatest happiness of lovers of Corbières wines.