Château La Calisse Château La Calisse Cuvée Classique - Rouge - 2019
This wine is supple and very fruity. The touch is smooth and velvety. Red fruit aromas are omnipresent, from the attack to the finish. Sometimes wild cherries and sometimes very ripe pigeon hearts.
The word of the Winemaker, Patricia Ortelli :
A supple wine, very fruity!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château La Calisse
- Year : 2019
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Coteaux Varois en Provence
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 50 % Syrah, 50 %Grenache
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
A light wine to uncork as an aperitif or with meals. Consume now and up to 5 years from now.
Perfect with Italian pasta with tomato sauce, red meat and grilled poultry, but also with cheese.
THE LATEST COMMENTS