Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château la Renommée
- Year : 2022
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil : Sol argilo-sableux, légèrement limoneux.
To be drunk now, but its passage in oak barrels gives it the possibility to be kept for 5 to 8 years. Ideal serving temperature: between 12° and 15°C.
Served chilled, it is the perfect ally of cheeses and white meats. A dry, lively and woody white wine with a good length.