Château la Renommée Maine Rabyon - Rouge - 2009
A garnet red colour. A complex nose with aromas of red and black jammy fruits. On the palate, it is supple and elegant with flavours of black cherries. Over the years, it has developed tertiary aromas (smoky, cedar, and a hint of liquorice) which form the complexity of this wine.
The word of the Winemaker, Jean Michel Bonnichon :
Le Rabyon is the result of the encounter between old vines (65 and 80 years old) and a quality terroir.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château la Renommée
- Year : 2009
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 90 % Merlot, 10 % Cabernet Franc
- Soil : Sablo-graveleux en surface, et argileux en profondeur
A wine that is now mature and can also be kept in a good cellar for another 5 years.
To impress - To make your cellar
Goes wonderfully with mature red meat and game. Perfect with a leg of duck, a fillet of beef or roast pigeon.
THE LATEST COMMENTS