Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château La Villatade
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Syrah 50%, Grenache 50%
- Soil : Vallons Argilocalcaire
To be served with strong meats or simmered game and to be enjoyed now. Ageing potential: 10/12 years. Serve between 16° and 18°.
Ideal on a cassoulet, a stew, a stew, a tagine, (lamb or game in sauce), also works very well with spicy Asian specialties.