Chateau Lagrange ENTRE-DEUX-MERS - Blanc - 2022
Crisp, lively and salty, with notes of citrus and peach. To share as an aperitif, followed by a seafood platter. Worthy representative of the silty terroirs of the entre-deux-mers. Organic farming and natural wine making.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Chateau Lagrange
- Year : 2022
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Entre-deux-Mers
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB , Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 60 % sauvignon, 40 % sémillon
- Soil : limons, argiles & graves
drink chilled between 8 and 11 °C
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
perfect as an aperitif, and with oysters and shellfish
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS