The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Lamothe
- Year : 1989
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sauternes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : sémillon 85% sauvignon 10% muscadelle 5%
- Soil : : Graves sableuses sur sous-sol argilo graveleux profond. Point haut du village de Sauternes. Exposition sud-est et sud-ouest.
A well-balanced Sauternes will be drunk at any time. Very resistant to alterations, only 1 bottle can be kept for several weeks. On your deckchair while reading a book or by the fire in winter. Also ideal for your social and cultural events (exhibitions, openings...). A young Sauternes will drink quite fresh, an older one can drink at room temperature.
Small piece of foie gras on a fig, goat cheese, roquefort cheese, cheese, salads, seeds (walnut/ignon/kernel/hazelnut). Sea side: (sole, scallops, mussels, oysters, lobster). Its sweetness will soothe game. Desserts on fruit and acidity will also be appropriate. Roasted poultry, sweet, salty and spicy dishes. Last conclusive experience: a Roquefort pear pie and some nuts.