Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Lamothe
- Year : 2015
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Sauternes
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.76°
- Grape : sémillon 85% sauvignon 10% muscadelle 5%
- Soil : : Graves sableuses sur sous-sol argilo graveleux profond. Point haut du village de Sauternes. Exposition sud-est et sud-ouest.
A well-balanced Sauternes will be drunk at any time. Very resistant to alterations, only 1 bottle can be kept for several weeks. On your deckchair while reading a book or by the fire in winter. Also ideal for your social and cultural events (exhibitions, openings...). A young Sauternes will drink quite fresh, an older one can drink at room temperature.
Small piece of foie gras on a fig, goat cheese, roquefort cheese, cheese, salads, seeds (walnut/ignon/kernel/hazelnut). Sea side: (sole, scallops, mussels, oysters, lobster). Its sweetness will soothe game. Desserts on fruit and acidity will also be appropriate. Roasted poultry, sweet, salty and spicy dishes. Last conclusive experience: a Roquefort pear pie and some nuts.
The Wine Estate
Since 1961, our family has owned this 16th century Château and its 7.5 hectare vineyard in the heart of the village of Sauternes. On this gravel and clay soil we adopt a reasoned cultivation and a great care in the selection of botrytised grains. After more than 2 years of ageing, the wine is ample, well balanced and persistent. We are proud of our 1855 Grand Cru Classé and cultivate this excellence.