The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Lauduc
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot / Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Graves / Argilo-Calcaire
A wine to be enjoyed on any occasion, as an aperitif. It will please all taste buds. It has a potential aging potential of 6 years.
It goes very well with white meat without sauce, its lightness also allows it to be suitable on fish, or light red meat.