The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château le Bouïs
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières blanc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 35% Grenache blanc, 35% Roussane, 30% Marsanne
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
As an aperitif, chilled or more temperate, accompanied by a dish.
The Route Bleue cuvée can be enjoyed with baked sea bream, creamed white meat, matured hard cheeses, raclettes or even a Savoyard fondue.