The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Léognan
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Pessac-Léognan
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 60 % Cabernet Sauvignon 40% Merlot
- Soil : Sablo-graveleux
During a meal with friends or for a special occasion
The 2014 vintage is best served with red meat, game, poultry or cheese.