The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Les Hauts de Caillevel
- Year : 2021
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon Gris
- Soil : Plateau d'Argile noir sur rocher Calcaire
To be drunk chilled (7 to 8°) and young (within 5 years). With its dose of
minimum sulphur content of 60 mg/l, migraines are not to be feared.
As an appetizer
All types of fish
Goat's and sheep's cheese