Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Les Hauts de Caillevel
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 35% Chenin, 35% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Sauvignon Gris.
- Soil : Plateau argilo-calcaire
Serve chilled between 8° and 9°. This wine can be kept for 6 to 8 years in a good cellar. Its peak will be in 2019/2020.
To be enjoyed as an aperitif, with a spicy dish or with a good sheep's cheese!
The Wine Estate
Château Les Hauts de Caillevel
Château Les Hauts de Caillevel is an 18-hectare wine estate located in Pomport, in the southern Bergerac region of the Dordogne. The 11 grape varieties, cultivated on the karstic rocks of the Monbazillac plateau and on clay-limestone slopes, give each of our wines their singularity, their substance and their aromas. In order to cultivate the vine in a balanced ecosystem, we produce with passion an organic and living wine.