The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Les Hauts de Caillevel
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Monbazillac
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 30% Semillon, 70% muscadelle
- Soil : Plateau d'Argile noir sur rocher Calcaire
Serve very chilled between 5° and 6°. To be drunk now, but it can be kept for 10 to 15 years in a good cellar.
A must with foie gras or with an aperitif.... But have you tried it with melon or fresh cheese?