The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Les Mesclances
- Year : 2017
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 45% Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon 31%, Mourvèdre 24%
- Soil : Schistes
Serve with your finest red meats and game birds. From now on, and to keep from 6 years to 12 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C.
Excellent with red meats, rack of lamb, duck breasts, pheasant with cabbage, soft cheeses