Château Lestignac BLIZZARD - Blanc - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Lestignac
- Year : 2019
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation :
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 70% SAUVIGNONS BLANC 30% SEMILLONS
- Soil : ARGILO CALCAIRE
Right now! This wine is vinified on tension and freshness!
on white meat, oyster fish or simply as an aperitif!
The Wine Estate
Located in the Dordogne in the Bergerac appellation, where the Gironde, Lot and Dordogne rivers meet, the estate covers 13 hectares and enjoys a sunny oceanic climate with mild winters and sometimes very hot summers. The vines are planted on three different terroirs, silty clay, clay-limestone slopes and flinty limestone, in a very diverse natural environment where the flora is indigenous. The vines are treated with biodynamic preparations thanks to herbal teas made from the nettles, horsetails and wicker shoots gathered on the estate. Simple, free, effective! Implementation of polyculture, no sulfur for the reds and the practice of animal traction for a small area (one to three times a year depending on the need). For the whites the cultivated grape varieties are semillon, ugni blanc and muscadelle and for the reds, there are merlots, cabernets francs and sauvignons.