Château l'Hospitalet Domaine de Villemajou Corbieres Gerard Bertrand - Blanc - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château l'Hospitalet
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Marsanne, Roussanne, Bourboulenc, Maccabeu
- Soil : calcaire
Harmonious and complex, expressive and subtle, this wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif or at the table.
with fish, white meats in sauce or cheese.
The Wine Estate
Château l'Hospitalet is located on the nature reserve of La Clape, an ancient island in Gallo-Roman times. The estate has more than 1,000 hectares of which 82 are planted with vines. In the middle of this terroir and garrigue, the vineyard is protected from the hazards of nature by a cliff. Gérard, who heads fifteen other estates in the South of France, is convinced that sea spray has a real impact on the taste of his wines. Since 2013, he has been managing his vineyard according to the specifications imposed by biodynamic farming. Both white and red, the wines of Hospitalet are balanced and clearly focused on the fruit. The red Grand Vin is made from the best plots of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre. The juices are vinified separately and then blended. After spending a year in barrel, the juices are bottled. They are bottled according to the lunar calendar as per the biodynamic rhythm. The white wines are the result of the blending of Bourdonlenc, Grenache Blanc and Viognier. About 70% of the juice is aged in barrels and the rest in vats.