Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Liquid
- Domain : CHATEAU LOUPIAC-GAUDIET
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Loupiac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sémillon 95 % - Sauvignon 5%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
At any time! Just for fun!
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect as an aperitif or with fine delicatessen (foie-gras, ham, sausage); goes well with poultry and white meats, or with a strong cheese. For dessert, fruit is to be preferred (pies, salads, crumbles, sorbets...)
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS