The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : CHATEAU LOUPIAC-GAUDIET
- Year : 2017
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Loupiac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 95% Sémillon et 5% Sauvignon
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
It can be drunk now or waited for many years.
It is perfect as an aperitif (accompanied by cheese or foie gras toasts, cubes of Gruyère cheese, pretzels...) and can be drunk throughout a meal (fine charcuterie, poultry, white meat; at the end of the meal, prefer light fruit desserts).