Château Marchand Bellevue Le Petit Verdot sans sulfite ajouté - Rouge - 2019
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Marchand Bellevue
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value, Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Petit Verdot 100%
- Soil : argilo calcaire
Le Petit Verdot is made to accompany with a traditional cuisine of our terroirs.
Its optimal consumption temperature is 15 to 16°C.
Available now and keeps for 5 years
It is best enjoyed with lightly matured red meats, cheeses matured for several months (a good 20/40 month Comté) and is exceptional with desserts!