Château Mauvinon Château Mauvinon Gabriel Lauzat Saint Emilion Grand Cru - Rouge - 2016
Located in Libournais on the right bank of the Dordogne, the vineyard of Saint-Emilion is classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO. An intense red color with a very fruity nose. In the mouth, the wine is spicy and woody. An elegant, powerful and balanced wine.
The word of the Winemaker, Brigitte Tribaudeau :
For special occasions, special wine. A sinful sin!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Mauvinon
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 75% et Cabernet Franc 25%
- Soil : Graveleux
Lunch or dinner with friends. Or with the family to impress beautiful Dad. Drink now or keep for 4 to 6 years. Open 2 hours before and serve at 17°C.
Grilled meats (red and white), game but also cheeses (camembert, brie) or cold meats.
Cheese - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS