Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Meylan
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Médoc
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 70% Cabernet Sauvignon 30% Merlot
- Soil : Croupe Argilo-Calcaire exposés au Nord. Argile verte, sol peu profond.
A marvel to accompany your meals. Drink immediately or keep for a maximum of 5 years.
A rack of lamb will go perfectly with the juicy side of the wine, finishing a bottle on a chocolate fondant is also magical.