Château Montpezat Prestige - Rouge - 2005
A very structured wine that opens in advance.
The word of the Winemaker, Christophe Blanc :
A wine structured by its ageing in new barrels for 14 months
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Montpezat
- Year : 2005
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Vin de Pays d'Oc
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Cabernet-sauvignon, syrah.
- Soil : Sol brun, caillouteux siliceux, peu profond.
Keep up to 15 years if stored properly.
To impress - This will surprise you
Accompanies all meats and game as well as dishes with sauces. Serve at a temperature between 17 and 19° C, decant when the wine is more evolved to remove any deposits.
THE LATEST COMMENTS