Château Nestuby Petit N - Rosé - 2019
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château Nestuby
- Year : 2019
- Region : Provence
- Appellation :
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 50% cinsault, 50% Grenache
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
To be served between 6 and 8 °, optimal drinking time 1 year.
Fruity and gourmet, this rosé with exotic notes will delight your tables for an evening with friends over a good homemade pizza: country, 3 cheeses, queen...
The Wine Estate
Located in Cotignac, between the cities of Aix-en-Provence and Nice, and close to the Verdon Regional Natural Park, Château Nestuby welcomes you for an immersion in the heart of green Provence. The estate, located north of the Côtes de Provence appellation, benefits from an exceptional microclimate with hot days and cool nights, and the clayey-limestone soil, abundantly irrigated by the spring, is perfectly suited to Provençal grape varieties. The estate's grape varieties are composed of about ten different varieties; three white varieties: Rolle, Sémillon and Ugni Blanc, six red varieties: Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvèdre, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan.