The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Pesquié
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Ventoux
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah et Grenache
- Soil : terroir de graves argilo-calcaires très caillouteux et très ancien terroir d'alluvions.
This vintage can be enjoyed now but will withstand a few years of ageing for the most patient!
Serve at 18°C to accompany terrines, roasted or grilled red meats, meat in sauces, game. We recommend in particular the combination with duck and truffle brouillade.